Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Introduction:
I think it is important for people to have pets. I love my cat and dog, but I will admit that they can be really frustrating and annoying and bothersome and loud and messy. Like last night, I was up at 3 in the morning, yelling at my dog to stop barking. Right, back to the whole pets are great thing.


Despite how annoying pets can be, like when you have to clean up after walking you dog (gross!), I still love my dog.


Daily Life with my Dog:

Everyday when I come home my dog comes running to greet me. I hurrying to hook on her leash and get her out, before she starts giving me the sad eyes. After a walk my dog always gets really hyper, she runs around and jumps on people. It gets a little insane but it's still cute. It takes awhile but she calms down and comes to si on my lap while I try to finish my homework. Then when I go to bed she jumps up and claims her space. She looks really cute when she is asleep! She snores, kicks, barks, and growls in her sleep. Cute, sure, but not when she's kicking you!


In case you wondering why I am not writing about my cat might I mention that I don't like cats all that much. My cat loves to scratch me. I'm not a cat person.


Review:

I can't imagine growing up with out a pet. My entire life I have had some kind of animal. They teach responsibility and make you feel better when your sad. [Don't call me crazy, but] you can even talk to your pet. They never tell anyone and they just sit there and stare at you, so if they really aren't listening you can't tell. Plus if you get cold easily, like me, your pet can just lay on your lap and warm you. (That's what my dog is doing right now) You can also teach your pets tricks. Like I taught my dog to shake hands (for her, paws). But I still can't get her to "play dead", and that's the collest trick if you ask me! Anyway, pets are companions that you can trust with everything and they always love you.


I love my dog, Florecita. She's adorable.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All best and top rated television series of US you can see now online for free. Just go to this slink and Watch TV Shows Online anytime from anywhere.