Monday, March 2, 2009

The Golem's Eye

The Golem's Eye is the sequel to The Amulet of Samarkand. I am so addicted to these books...

The action in both the first and second is is fast-paced and sometimes overwhelming (in a good way). In this sequel, the reader gets to understand the characters even more and as I read, I felt like I knew them. (My favorite character is still Bartimaeus - he's so sarcastic and funny. I find myself laughing often.) I really love the way the words leap of the pages and form pictures, even without noticing it, I find myself walking through the streets between grand estates in Westminister.

The author has a good sense of humor. And he has definitely made it onto my favorite author list (yes, I have a list).

Anyways, DEFINITELY READ THIS BOOK!!!!

No comments: