Monday, November 24, 2008

Homework (High School)

At the beginning of this year I thought High School was easy! But not really now...

It is super hard now because I have way more homework, the teachers are worse (I don't know how to explain that well), and well it's just in general harder. I miss the teachers from eighth and seventh grade they were nice! I still have some nice teachers but they always give lots of homework and I mean all of them, last year only a few teachers would give lots of work! Now, every night I have tons of homework and tests to study for! I am so afraid of failing all my classes. Teachers tell us that these are the years that count and to work hard but they really aren't helping us any with all the homework, tests, and stress.

I better stop now because I could go on forever and I also have homework. :(

2 comments:

Royals said...

hahahaha....

middle school - Man, i'm telling you, those were the golden days.


We're so old now -_________-""

ann_ngo1001 said...

We had a lot of homework in middle school but not so many projects. In High School we seem to have more projects...which I guess is a lot more work at some points!
In projects you have to manage your time, manage your group, create goals for yourself, and do a lot of it independently!

eeepers, we always get project after project for Mr. Hartley and Mr. Christiansen! LOL