Monday, December 1, 2008

math

I have always hated math. I am relatively good at it but I just don't like it. Math always frustrates me, the concepts are hard to grasp and confusing. I never seem to be able to understand things! I also have a terrible memory for anything relating to math, I can not remember formulas and stuff. I always get them mixed up! This year I am, once again, struggling through math. I kind of understand things but the a new concept is introduced and I suddenly have no idea what I am doing. I really just don't understand how I am going to use all these concepts in every day life!

Sorry, this is really boring! I'll choose something better for next week. :D

3 comments:

Royals said...

it's good to vent when you're frustrated.

I totally understand. To tell you the truth, it's partially not even our fault we don't know half of the things we're doing in math. We aren't even on track for the curriculum. We don't follow the book, we do our own stuff, and skip around sections. Sometimes we even do review but the next day we do some pre-cal/trig.

I wish we could be more organized. *sigh

Royals said...

marianne! you will always be important to me! ALWAYS (:

never forget that hahaah! no doubt!

Esther said...

HAHAH! (: this is whyy you're so funny marianne! :D



mann, mahh-reee-ahn.

*accent.