Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Moral of the Story is....

Note: I have moved the Hangman game to the side.

Anyway, I am going to tell all of you about a movie that I watched yesterday.

*SPOILER ALERT*

I watched Kung Fu Panda, it was a movie about a panda bear that wanted to learn kung fu. This movie, while being stupid and slightly corny, had a good point. Anyway so this panda tries to learn kung fu but no one believes in him and people are constantly telling him he is bad in some way. After a while he starts to get good when someone finally believes in him and gives him a chance. In the end he is the only hope for defeating this bad guy and when he does he finally gets the respect he wanted.

So basically what I am trying to say is that this panda worked really hard and over came a lot of obstacles but in the end all his hard work paid off. The moral of this is that you should never give up!!!

1 comment:

ann_ngo1001 said...

OMG! I love Kung Fu Panda (My favorite character is the bad guy, Tai Lung and that nice turtle guy)! It was one of my favorite movies that I watched over this year, and it was so cute and funny!

I also really liked the persistence of Po, and how he never let anyone get him down. There was never a point where he just broke down and cried because people made fun of him, he just kept going even if he didn't even believe in himself. ^__^