Monday, October 6, 2008

Stock Market

Another plummet, big surprise. As if no one expected this.
We may as well just call this the Second Great Depression, we all know that it is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. It just isn't right that I, as well as everyone else in my generation, am going to have to try to find a job, buy a house, and buy a car in a recovering economy. But then the older generations are going to have issues with their retirement funds. But that's life.
I sure hope the next president has some helpful ideas for saving the country. What a bad time to be voted into the office, though, now they have to clean up all this mess.

Who else thinks this is going to end up being the Second Great Depression?

1 comment:

Esther said...

Hopefully, Obama has a plan, and he will contribute great solutions to America. America's economy is at a great downhill, getting weaker and weaker. I have had thoughts that we will go through a 2nd "Great Depression" but I try to neglect that thought since I'm so scared! But I believe if America continues to go worse, we will have to experience depression!