Monday, February 9, 2009

Chuck (TV Show on NBC)

10/10 STARS

I love this TV show, I watch it every single monday (even if I have homework that I should be doing).
Chuck is about this guy with an intersect in his mind, and if he sees something relating to various government stuff, he "flashes" and what to normal people seems...normal, is something else to him. For example, he flashed on this one guys face and he learned that he was a part of some crime against the US. Cool, huh? I know! Basically it's about his life, his spy girlfriend, his nerdy friends, and other stuff.
This show never gets boring, something cool always happens that gets your attention. So of course, I am addicted to it. I definitely suggest this show to anybody that has time on Mondays at 8pm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chuck is in my opinion, beyond any doubt, the funniest and the overall most entertaining American TV series on the air in 2008.i have seen all the episodes of this show,if you want to download chuck tv episodes then click here..

Anonymous said...

Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak has created wonderful comedy action series called Chuck. Its mind blowing show. The best show in US.

amauryons said...

Chuck TV Show is keeps getting better and better with each season. Awesome television series.